Barron Associates provides a dynamic, challenging and fun environment with plenty of collaboration, guidance and mentoring among peers. Because Barron Associates is a relatively small company, each team member has the opportunity to apply existing skills as well as develop new skills to address a wide range of fields.
The Barron Associates’ team includes entry-, mid- and senior-level engineers, with an array of experience levels ranging from 0-10+ years. Most members have a graduate degree in an engineering discipline that compliments Barron’s areas of expertise, including aerospace, electrical and biomedical engineering; however, recent undergraduates are welcome to apply and opportunities also exist for college students to perform internships or co-op at Barron Associates.
- Entry-level engineers should have an undergraduate engineering degree. Strong analytical and mathematical skills are always a must and experience in C/C++ and MATLAB is helpful.
- Mid-level engineers should have the same requirements as noted above for entry-level engineers, as well as a graduate engineering degree and/or 2+ years of applicable experience.
- Senior-level engineers should have a graduate or doctoral engineering degree and 5-10 years of applicable experience.
Current Job Openings
Barron Associates is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Position details are available at the above links.
Barron Associates is committed to providing its team members with a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and a fun work environment.
- A relocation package
- A Cafeteria Plan with medical expense reimbursement and dependant care assistance options
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Profit sharing
- Bonus incentive plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Business casual dress environment
- Flexible schedules
- Social and work-based activities that build teamwork and camaraderie
Barron Associates is located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA. This location lends itself to continued educational, recreational and cultural opportunities.
In addition, Charlottesville is less than two hours from Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
All applicants should send a resume and cover letter including salary requirements and GPA to one of the following addresses. All digital copies should be composed in either simple text, Microsoft Word or converted to a PDF.
Attn: Human Resources
Barron Associates, Inc.
1410 Sachem Place, Ste. 202
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Attn: Human Resources
US citizenship is required for application.
Barron Associates is an equal opportunity employer.