Barron Associates offers a diverse line of software and hardware products for use in research, engineering, and science applications. These products are frequently offered alongside development support and may be tailored to your specific application. For information on pricing, availability, and lead time for any of the below products, fill out our contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adaptive Diagnostics and Prognostics (ADAPT) Toolbox
- Adaptive Inverse for Actuator Compensation (AIFAC) Simulink Toolbox
- AURA-Sim: Probabilistic Computation in Matlab and Simulink
- Automated Pit Identification and Measurement Software (APIMS)
- Fixed-Base Flight Simulator (FlightSim)
- Polynomial Neural Network Modeling (GNOSIS)